27% of teachers vote to Not screw your children out of extra curricular activities!

This woman doesn't give a rats ass about your kids!

That’s the good news.

The bad news is that the other 73% waved their middle finger at you and said we don’t care what the other 27% think, we are withholding these services.

I do not believe in coincidences and the fact that his result was announced the day after the NDP won two by-elections is a harbinger of things to come leading up to the next election.

In fact, it gives one food for thought to wonder what an incredible mess this province will be in should the polls be accurate and they go one o form a majority government.

This whole mess can be laid squarely at the feet of our inept and knuckle-headed premier Christy Clark.

If it wasn’t for the mess that this government has created not only would the by-election results be different but so would the optics that allow the BCTF to get away with this shameless act of bullshit.

Last night the people overwhelmingly spoke, Christy Clark and her gang must go!

What do you think?

Leave a Reply